- This event has passed.
The Journey of the Family Business Leader
June 13, 2017 @ 2:30 pm - 5:30 pmPrivate Event
Entering the Family Business and Grooming for Effective Leadership
Traveling through the life of a family business leader can be most revealing and educational for those in the midst of their journey. Members of each generation have their own frame of references that add to the flavor and uniqueness of each stage of the family business experience. Come join us as we share the experiences of four panelists representing four demographic generations – Traditionalist, Baby Boomer, GenX and Millennial. Each panelist will describe elements of his or her family business story focusing on the path of leadership development.
- Gain greater understanding of each generation’s perspective on leadership development.
- Hear about guidelines and policies used to increase the odds for successful growth as a family leader.
- Learn about training and development programs that have worked for each generation.
- Develop stronger skills in working with multiple generations.
- Take away ideas to help you prepare for the next stage of your family business journey.