- This event has passed.
Family Meetings Facilitation Training
February 5, 2015 @ 3:30 pm - 5:30 pmPrivate Event
Family Meetings Facilitation Training: Trusted Advisor Edition
You have earned the role of “trusted advisor” to a Family Business, and now they need your help conducting a productive
Family Meeting. What do you do?
This seminar will enable you to help the Family achieve success by:
• Understanding who is in the room and why that matters
• Understanding and Managing conflict that is both open and hidden
• Achieving broad, meaningful participation in decision-making
• Developing skills to deal with challenging Family participants
• Push through “ruts” and being bogged down in paralysisto results.
Tom has a master’s degree in Counseling Psychology, Ph.D. coursework in Leadership and Organizational Development, and is a trained mediator. He has significant and diverse experience in a great variety of organizations, developing a reputation for balancing attention to detail with a high value for people and relationships, all while maintaining a calm and focused presence. His strong interpersonal skills make him an excellent resource in organizational change management on the individual, team and organization-wide levels.
With a Ph.D. in Learning and Leadership, Tamara Rosier has been an university administrator, a professor, a leadership consultant, a high school teacher, and a national public speaker. She has an ability to understand the issues within an organization, align people and processes in order to meet the strategic goals. She facilitates meaningful discussions among teams that improve communication and working relationships. She provides direct and meaningful feedback that helps leaders and teams reach their full potential.
- Understand the role of the Facilitator in a Family Meeting setting
- Gain practical information, application and skills development – and the
confidence to facilitate
- Learn about: Managing Conflict; Identifying Values; Including Everyone;
Timing and Productivity; Social Awareness/Intelligence
- ‘Try out’ their skills in a safe, coaching environment that provides
facilitation practice and performance feedback