NowGen Peer Group
The NowGen Peer Group is a Peer Group created to help Presidents and CEOs navigate the turbulent waters of family business leadership.
Led by a trained moderator and joined by your peers, you will identify how to leverage your family business for growth, lead your organization, begin to tackle future succession issues, and how to hire top talent and compensate non-family members.
Who should join?
Family business leaders who:
- Are Members of FBA
- Presidents, CEOs, and Owners of a family business
- Want to learn about family business best practices
- Want to share with and learn from peers
- Want to connect with some of the best family business
leaders in West Michigan
- Are looking for a safe, confidential, friendly, and structured setting
Please Note: Networking primarily for lead generation is not a program goal.
“NowGen participation has made me aware of a number of things I should be doing to improve both the business and transition, and caused me to actually do them!”
– Jeff, NowGen Peer Group Member
“I have dragged my heels for a few years in creating an Advisory Board of Directors. As a result of discussions, material covered, and accountability, we created one. I can’t say it would have happened without my NowGen group.”
– Kim, NowGen Peer Group Member
What to Expect
- Group of 8-10 Presidents and CEOs
- Meet once a month for half a day
- Safe, trusted environment—no competitors or suppliers within the group
- Facilitated group setting
- Host at least one meeting at your organization which includes a brief tour and overview of business
- One month training fee of $500.
- Implementing your own vision
- Strategic Planning and Diversification
- Evaluation and implementation of Family Meetings, Board of Directors, and Family Governance Policies.